Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is Good Food?

I was having lunch with some of my floor mates at a Chinese restaurant. So we ordered five dishes. Once the food arrived, all of us started eating. While we were eating, one of my floor mate, Wei Loon was telling us how good the Lamb stew was. Then I was thinking, 'well, I find it okay, not Awesome'. Reason why I didn't find the Lamb stew to be good, is because the meat wasn't fresh, however the seasoning and spices used were good. So it came to my mind, 'what is good food?'.

I asked a few of my friends and majority of them gave me three different point of views. The first opinion was; for a food to be good, it has to be of good quality, mainly fresh, second would be the taste. But, to some other people, the taste of the food is the most important factor.

However, everyone seemed to agree on the fact that, if a food, has superb quality and a wonderful taste, then that dish is definitely GOOD FOOD. But come to think of it, its very rare to find a place that serves such high standard food.

No comments:

Post a Comment