Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

I was about to buy my flight ticket to New York, when my auntie living in New York calld me and told me that she's going back to Malaysia. So I was left with the option of doing last minute planning, booking a hotel and joining oher people that will be going to New York. Or stay on campu and find something to do. I decided the latter would be best.

So here I am writting this blog. I started moving into the lounge at ISR in the morning, made my bed and I was already to settle in. The lounge wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but things just got even better. I found some people from my floor that were living at ISR; apparent;y one of them has a car, so we decided to go on a road trip to Michigan, Chicago then back to UIUC.

It was a three hour long drive to Indiana Dunes where we spend our afternoon walking along the beach and enjoying the breeze from Michigan Lake. Later on we started skipping stones on the water while waiting for the sun to set. When it happened it was amazing.

Now we're planning on how to direct our very own music video. Something about love, loyalty and fate. So we're gonna get up at 5am and get to a nice beach to watch the sun rise then start our MV.

So the journey begins.

1 comment: